Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello Blog Watchers!

Here's the question of the week: Why can't I get to the grocery store without getting lost? Tried to go to Wegman's on Tuesday and got turned around not less than THREE times. Since I haven't found a grocery that has all of the products I want under one roof, I am forced to visit Wegman's once a week and Giant once a week. What a pain. So anyway, here's to being lost in DC. Now, if they could grow some proper mountains so I could orient myself...

We visited Arlington a few weeks ago when the tree were still blooming and it was a warm and sunny day. It is a magnificent place. The awaking spring was a stark contrast to the acres of gravestones. The beautiful pink blossoms birds singing were a softened the solemnity of the day. Here are some pictures we took while we were there.















































Schelley


The content of this blog is the sole property of the author and my not be copied or reproduced in any way without express permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment